- These functional pet supplements that support canine immunity and digestive function, plus it’s formulated for sensitive skin, and may help maintain normal histamine levels for your doggy.
- Features EpiCor, a whole food yeast fermentate that helps support the immune system for your pup.
- Includes colostrum and astragalus root, which may support normal histamine levels and immune response, while omega-3 salmon oil (EPA and DHA fatty acids) supports skin health.
- These tasty chewables contain probiotics (with lactobacillus acidophilus) for normal gut flora and immune system activity support for dogs—large or small!
- With premium ingredients that support digestion, immune function, and seasonal allergies, these chews are great for your adult or senior doggie.
If you worry about sensitive skin and want to provide seasonal allergy support for dogs and relief for you, Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites are here for you! Made with EpiCor, salmon fish oil (with omegas for fatty acid support for immune health), colostrum, astragalus root, a gut health blend, and apple cider vinegar, this soft chew formula may provide seasonal allergy support, along with supporting the immune system, skin health, and normal gut flora. These chews may also help maintain normal histamine levels for canine companions, no matter the breed and for all ages. Best of all, these chews taste amazing and you'll enjoy the daily relief of giving your pup the best solution for his gut and immune function, along with not having to deal with giving your dog big pills or tablets! Your dog will feel spoiled well with max special treatment to keep feeling good and Zesty, which treats you to even more fun and fond memories that he's itching to give!
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds, Giant Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Product Form||Soft Chew|
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.