Fromm Family Heartland Gold® Puppy Food for Dogs is a grain-free red meat recipe for puppies and pregnant or nursing mothers. Naturally formulated with beef, pork, and lamb. Enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion.
Features & Benefits
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
- Beef, pork meat and bone meal, peas, lentils, chickpeas, potatoes, pork, dried egg product, pea flour, dried tomato pomace, pork liver, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, dried yeast, cheese, lamb, alfalfa meal, celery, carrots, salt, Vitamins [choline chloride, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], taurine, chicory root extract, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], yucca schidigera extract, sodium selenite, sorbic acid (preservative), l-tryptophan, dl-methionine, dried Lactobacillus paracasei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
Fromm Family Heartland Gold® Puppy Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for gestation/lactation and growth, except for growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).