Fromm Family Heartland Gold® Large Breed Adult Food for Dogs is a grain-free red meat recipe for breeds with adult weights exceeding 50 pounds. Naturally formulated with beef, pork, and lamb. Enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion
Features & Benefits
- Third party pathogenic bacteria testing on all production batches
- Produced at Fromm's family-owned-and-operated facility
- High nutrient digestibility and utilization
- Fromm's specially developed blend of probiotics
- Beef, pork meat and bone meal, lentils, peas, chickpeas, pea flour, potatoes, dried tomato pomace, pork liver, dried egg product, flaxseed, pork fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), sweet potatoes, cheese, dried yeast, lamb, alfalfa meal, celery, salt, carrots, Vitamins [choline chloride, potassium chloride, Vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, calcium carbonate, riboflavin supplement, niacin supplement, calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid], monosodium phosphate, chicory root extract, taurine, Minerals [zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc proteinate, ferrous proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate], yucca schidigera extract, sodium selenite, sorbic acid (preservative), l-tryptophan, dl-methionine, dried Lactobacillus paracasei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.
Nutritional Adequacy Statement
Fromm Family Heartland Gold® Large Breed Adult Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growth and maintenance, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).