- Scrumptious, meaty treats feature fresh chicken liver as the very first ingredient, along with real chicken.
- Soft, chewy morsels make an ideal positive reward training treat; at less than 3 calories each, they’re also a great-tasting, guilt-free way to show your love any time of day.
- Grain-free recipe is made with sweet potatoes, pea flour and pea starch so they’re great for the pup with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Bil-Jac has been made in the USA since 1947; never contains gluten meals, soy or added rendered fat.
- Resealable double-zipper pouch helps keep the irresistible aroma, taste and texture fresh.
There’s no trick your crafty little canine won’t do to get her paws on some Bil-Jac Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Training Dog Treats. With savory and succulent fresh chicken liver as the very first ingredient followed by real chicken, these soft, grain-free morsels also feature sweet potato, pea flour and pea starch for a grain-free, meaty flavor dogs crave. They’re the perfect-sized positive reward training treat for small breed dogs, and the tasty way to say, “I love you!” The resealable double-zipper pouch helps make sure all that irresistible aroma, taste and texture stays fresh down to the very last mouth-watering bite.